Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a selection of invative research contributions written by some of the best-kwn academics in the field, The Ecomics of Copyright covers issues that are at the forefront of the implementation and management of copyright. The book touches on all aspects of copyright management including the effects of copyright piracy, optimal contractual arrangements between authors and publishers, copyright and antitrust issues, and collective management of copyright. This selection of papers t only shows how fruitful the study of copyright from an ecomic theory perspective has been, but they also clearly indicate the directions (and analytical tools) that will be of principal interest over the next few years, as research in this area flourishes. Both legal scholars specialising in intellectual property and applied ecomics scholars will find this book of importance, as will organisations dealing with the management and protection of intellectual property rights. The book will also be good reading for any advanced university course dealing with the ecomics of copyright.
- Author BiographyEdited by Wendy J. Gordon, Professor of Law and Paul J. Liacos Scholar in Law, Boston University School of Law, US and Richard Watt, Associate Professor of Economics and Finance, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.fig.tabs.
- Weight505 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byRichard Watt,Wendy J. Gordon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.