The Economics of Creativity: Ideas, Firms and Markets by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $78.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the ecomic implication of creative individuals and firms is at the heart of the new ecomy and of related fields such as the ecomics of kwledge, the ecomics of science and invation management. This book brings together a panel of theoretical and empirical contributions which address the generation of creative ideas and their transformation into products and services by firms or universities, as well as the interplay of those organizations in networks and markets. The word 'creativity' has been used a great deal recently in relation to efforts to recover from the global financial crisis and re-launch ecomic activity. Little has been added to explain how and why an ecomic approach of creativity is useful and necessary. It is useful to understand how the most creative people work and think, and how to foster their creative productivity. It is useful to understand how organizations integrate and exploit creative ideas. It is useful to understand how market mechanisms can handle creativity and how policies must be adapted. It is necessary in the light of the recent ecomic crises that made invation, invention and creativity the basis of a new industrialization and fuel for a new ecomic development. This new book assesses the ecomic impact of creativity, defining the term and then going on to explore theoretically and practically the ecomic consequences of creativity through a range of themes including: creativity and evolutionary theories of techlogical change; creativity and organizational learning; creativity and techlogical policy; and creativity and ecomics of networks. This volume offers a rich source of inspiration and ideas for the pursuit of research which merges ecomic tradition and management perspectives.
- Author BiographyThierry Burger-Helmchen is a researcher at BETA Strasbourg and Dean of the Department of Economics and Management at the University of Strasbourg, France.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, 43 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byThierry Burger-Helmchen
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.