All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps you have heard of terms like Scarcity, opportunity cost, or supply and demand. Each of these ideas has something in common. They belong to a system of trade, exchange, money, and policy that affects billions of lives in every country and government across the world. The study of this system is kwn as ecomics. From the food on your table to the bed you sleep in, ecomics matters more than you may realize. The Ecomics of Global Trade provides information about the basics of ecomics. Goods, services, scarcity, opportunity cost, supply, and demand are explained. So is the role of money, techlogy, and governments. Familiar examples help you to make sense of the ideas. From the Great Recession of 2007 to global trade, this guide covers ecomics from every angle. Lively text and recent events help to round out the concepts. Each title in this series contains color photos throughout, maps, and back matter including: a chrology, a detailed index and further reading lists for books and internet resources. Key Icons appear throughout the books in this series in an effort to encourage library readers to build kwledge, gain awareness, explore possibilities and expand their viewpoints through our content rich n-fiction books. Key Icons in this series are as follows: Words to Understand are shown at the front of each chapter with definitions. These words are set in boldfaced type in that chapter, so that readers are able to reference back to the definitions--building their vocabulary and enhancing their reading comprehension. Sidebars are highlighted graphics with content rich material within that allows readers to build kwledge and broaden their perspectives by weaving together additional information to provide realistic and holistic perspectives. Text Dependent Questi
- Author(s)Xina M Uhl
- PublisherMason Crest Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderstanding Global Trade & Commerce
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMason Crest Publishers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.