All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHenry George the greatest, most famous and most rejected of early American ecomists who trained himself in classical ecomics and developed a theory of a 'single tax'. There is much literature on many specific facets and aspects of George's work, but we lack a book which provides an overview of George's ecomics... until w!
- Author BiographyPHILLIP J. BRYSON is the Douglas and Effie Driggs Professor of Economics in the Department of Finance at Brigham Young University Marriot School and Associate Director of the David M. Kennedy Center for International and Area Studies, USA. His expertise is in the areas of comparative economics systems, international economics, and microeconomics with particular research focus on fiscal decentralization, the Chinese economy, and Henry George in contemporary economics.
- Author(s)Phillip J. Bryson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.