About this product
- DescriptionThe movie is just startingbut what happened before that to get that movie in the theater? The Ecomics of Making a Movie takes an interesting look at the production process and financing of a big-budget film. Various links in the ecomic chain include finding someone to finance the film, casting and salaries, scouting locations, set design, contracting for laborers and technicians on the set, advertising costs, film distribution deals, and box office sales.
- Author(s)Reagan Miller,Robin Johnson
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Series TitleEconomics of Entertainment
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.