All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive analysis of the main factors that affected the course of the countries of South-Eastern Europe during transition, contributing, as a result, to their disappointing ecomic performance. Thus, the role of initial conditions and issues concerning the effectiveness of macroecomic stabilization and structural reforms are at the centre of the analysis. Furthermore, this volume focuses on developments and issues concerning international trade patterns, foreign direct investment and the impact of the Euro on the exchange rate policies of the countries in the region.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOS PAPAZOGLOU is a Senior Economist in the Economic Research Department of the Bank of Greece and Assistant Professor of Economics at Panteion University of Athens, Greece. He has numerous publications in economic journals and collective volumes. In recent years, his research interests as well as his publications primarily focus on issues concerning the transition economies.
- Author(s)Christos Papazoglou
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.