All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom back-office accountant to front-line executive, the rapid rise of the chief financial officer is unrivalled by any other corporate role. With access to every facet of the business, CFOs w wield a level of influence matched only by chief executives. This book explains how CFOs earned their privileged position, and what the future may hold for them. It describes their ever-expanding role, and how they are transforming their departments to help them deal with it. With insights from current and former CFOs, it benefits from a first-hand perspective on finance leaders' aspirations and doubts. It is a useful reference for finance chiefs to learn from peers and benchmark their own performance; those looking to build a career in corporate finance; managers seeking to improve their relationship with the finance department; and service providers - banks, accountancies and consulting firms - and anyone who wants to get on the good side of the keeper of the corporate chequebook.
- Author BiographyJason Karaian is Senior Europe Correspondent at Quartz, where he writes about business, finance and economics. He previously covered the financial services industry for The Economist Intelligence Unit and served as deputy editor of the European edition of CFO magazine.
- Author(s)Jason Karaian
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Books Ltd
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.