The Eczema Diet: Discover How to Stop and Prevent the Itch of Eczema Through Diet and Nutrition by Karen Fischer (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.13+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty per cent of people in the developed world have eczema -- the incident rate among babies and children is on the rise. The research shows that eczema sufferers spend up to $2000 on eczema treatments each year and nearly 40 percent spend more than 10 minutes each day applying topical treatments. And yet the number of people with eczema is rising and has tripled in recent years. While it's perfectly fine to use modern medicines to help you or your child gain temporary relief, you need to explore and ultimately follow a long term solution. This solution involves making environmental and dietary changes. Part 1: Eczema and Diet Tips on how to manage and mend your eczema
- How the diet works
- How a healthy liver and healthy skin go hand in hand
- Top 12 eczema-safe foods and other important ingredients
- SupplementsPart 2: Useful Non-Diet Information Information you can refer to at any time if you need a bath recipe, moisturizer advice or a quick itch-busting treatment.
- Skin care products, make-up and daily regimen
- Bath recipes and emergency itch bustersPart 3: Programs, Menus and Recipes
- Eczema-safe recipes
- Food charts and menus for each specific age group -- from babies to adults
- Eczema-safe shopping guides
- Party food guide.This outstanding program offers solutions and advice that can be tailored to suit individual needs -- whether it be a baby, child or adult -- ultimately you'll be able to manage and mend the eczema.
- Author BiographyKaren Fischer is an award-winning author and nutritionist whose own daughter was plagued by eczema as an infant and toddler. She is also the author of The 8-Week Healthy Skin Diet. She's an avid health researcher, and she has a passion for finding new, science-based ways to create beautiful skin.
- Author(s)Karen Fischer
- PublisherRobert Rose
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert Rose
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.