CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time, the findings of hundreds of international researchers and skin specialists have been pieced together to solve the eczema puzzle. The result is the first diet designed to correct the underlying causes of eczema, unique in that sufferers can gradually revert back to a rmal diet and still remain eczema-free. Whether you have a mild patch of dermatitis or you're enduring chronic eczema from head to toe, 'The Eczema Diet' shows you how to create beautiful skin for life. Tried and tested on eczema patients for more than a decade, the comprehensive program covers all eczema conditions and features separate programs catering for all age groups, including babies. You'll also find: * a fast-track detox for adults * skin care + n-diet information * effective dandruff + cradle cap remedies * emergency itch-busters * how to prevent salicylate sensitivity * menus for the entire family, including lunch boxes + party food * delicious recipes. Twenty per cent of people in the developed world suffer from this unique skin disorder, and it's on the rise - finally there is a book that can help.
- Author BiographyNutritionist Karen Fischer has been successfully treating eczema patients for over a decade. Her life-changing eczema diet was developed from years of research and was originally created for her own daughter who suffered severe eczema as a baby.
- Author(s)Karen Fischer
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, index, biography, diagrames
- Weight434 g
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Laminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.