All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecca's ability to hear the broken thoughts of others has t turned out to be a fabulous gift after all. It has got in the way of her being able to function in the world rmally. More seriously, it makes her think she kws things that she doesn't kw at all. Becca's friends are also dealing with stressful situations and coming to terms with troubling discoveries about themselves. Seth Darrow's learning disability makes him vulnerable. The girl he loves is t what she appears to be. His grandfather might lose his property and be thrust into care. Jenn has to come to terms with her sexuality, while Derric finds out that the cover-up he has engaged in for the last ten years was never necessary in the first place. Acclaimed author Elizabeth George brings her extraordinary talents to this intriguing story that blends mystery and myth. In this final book in the Edge of Nowhere series, Becca and her friends do their best to navigate a difficult world and come to a resolution - and acceptance - of their futures.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George is the author of highly acclaimed novels of psychological suspense. She won the Anthony and Agatha Best First Novel awards in America and received the Grand Prix de Litterature Policiere in France. In 1990 she was awarded the prestigious German prize for international mystery fiction, the MIMI. Her novels have now been adapted for television by the BBC. An Edgar and Macavity Nominee as well as a New York Times and international bestselling author, Elizabeth George lives on Whidbey Island in the state of Washington. She keeps a website at www.elizabethgeorgeonline.com
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe Edge of Nowhere Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight381 g
- Width134 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.