All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Edinburgh Critical History of Philosophy is a seven-volume reference work on the history of philosophy. This volume begins with the rise of German Idealism and Romanticism, traces the developments of naturalism, positivism, and materialism and of later-century attempts to combine idealist and naturalist modes of thought. Written by a team of leading international scholars this crucial period of philosophy is examined from the vel perspective of themes and lines of thought which cut across authors, disciplines, and national boundaries. This fresh approach will open up new ways for specialists as well as students to conceptualise the history of 19th-century thought within philosophy, politics, religious studies and literature.
- Author BiographyAlison Stone is Reader in European Philosophy at Lancaster University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Series TitleThe Edinburgh Critical History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight771 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlison Stone
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.