Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionAmal is a young woman just starting college. She hopes to get a degree in business and make her way in the world free of her parents' socializing and scheming. But a chance encounter with the university's most torious player throws her into an unexpected rivalry. Hunter has seen too much of the world to view it without cynicism. After he spots Amal in a compromising situation with a fellow even more infamous than himself, Hunter sets up a deception with life-altering consequences for both of them. Both children of wealthy industrialists, Amal and Hunter kw that privilege brings its own trials. And when Amal witnesses a brutal crime, Hunter is the only one who can protect her from the villains pursuing her. Instead of tearing each other apart, they could heal one ather's wounds. But first they must learn to forgive.
- Author BiographyShirin Humzani is currently based between the UK and Pakistan. Having lived in both countries, and spending many years in the US, she has experienced different cultures thoroughly. Her exposure is reflective in her writing.
- Author(s)Shirin Humzani
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.