All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in 1950s Chicago and conveyed in the form of a college essay, Robert Nifkin details his journey from a mind-numbing high school that smells to the curriculum-free carnival of a private school ruled by bohemians, beatniks, and freaks.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pinkwater is crazy about writing, and has been trying to learn how to do it for fifty years. He has written about a hundred books, all but two or three of them good. People who own radios may know Daniel Pinkwater as a popular commentator and children s book reviewer on National Public Radio. At one time, he lived in Los Angeles, went to a fancy private school with the children of movie stars, and ate in The Hat numerous times. He lives with his wife, the illustrator and novelist Jill Pinkwater, and several dogs and cats in a very old farmhouse in New York s Hudson River Valley.
- Author(s)Daniel Pinkwater
- PublisherGraphia Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphia Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width128 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.