Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994), was perhaps the twentieth century's most well-kwn Orthodox Jewish leader. For over forty years, as spiritual leader of the Habad-Lubavitch Hasidic Movement, he spearheaded the worldwide reconstruction of post-Holocaust Jewish religious life, inspiring a re-awakening of Jewish awareness and observance in as many as fifty countries. His initiatives impacted on many individuals formerly far removed from Jewish living. This work is the culmination of five years of intensive research into Rabbi Schneerson's writings undertaken for the doctoral degree within the Graduate School of Education at Melbourne's La Trobe University. It is the first systematic analysis of Rabbi Schneerson's educational philosophy conducted according to strict academic criteria.
- Author BiographyAryeh Solomon serves as campus rabbi to over 1,500 students at Moriah College in Sydney, Australia, and is the spiritual leader of the College's Kehillat Moriah Synagogue.
- Author(s)Aryeh Solomon,Louis David Solomon
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2000
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight926 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.