All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis readable, humorous book presents the research-supported principles of positive behavioural management in a way that will appeal to teachers, school leaders, and other professionals who work with children and adolescents. The author presents key behaviour management strategies with references to literature, music, and popular culture that illustrate the humour in behavioural issues while providing an overview of the foundations of effective behaviour management. Each short chapter discusses a basic behavioural strategy or principle by using anecdotes and analogies and drawing parallels to real-life situations.
- Author BiographyRaymond J. Waller is an associate professor of special education at Piedmont College/Athens and is on the faculty at the University of Georgia in the School of Social Work. He is an active school consultant in the areas of student behavior problems and child and adolescent mental health issues.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byRaymond Jefferson Waller
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.