Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is so exciting to move to a new town and begin class at a new school. If it wasn't for that pesky fifth grade teacher trying to dispatch the students, this town would be really awesome! There are so many things a fifth grader has to do when moving to a new house and starting a new school. You have to meet new friends, get all your school supplies...and avoid the fifth grade teacher who wants to put you in an iron maiden. Only the merest facade of rmalcy cloaks the town of Smithville. Underneath lies a cauldron of grisly characters and grim possibilities, especially for the children of the Mark family who just moved to town. Talon, the clever 5th grader, is deeply embroiled in a plot to uncover the secret of the nefarious fifth grade teacher bent on his destruction. Join Talon and his new batch of eclectic and oddly familiar friends as they discover the mystery of the infamous Mr. Eet.
- Author(s)Jason Haerich
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.