All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobert East presents evidence on successful advertising campaigns where the brand benefits from more sales and higher prices, and he describes how good advertising can sometimes reduce the cost of doing business. The question of repeated exposure is examined: do sales initially gather pace with additional ad exposures, or do the gains get less and less after the first exposure? New evidence on this issue is assessed. The focus then moves to a model of ad response that covers the evidence on repeated ad exposure and explains how advertising may work over both short-term and long-term periods. The processes that could produce the long-term effect are discussed and new evidence is presented on the function of word of mouth. There is a chapter on the psychological processes that are used to explain ad effect and brief sections on the point of purchase and online advertising.
- Author(s)Robert East
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight196 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byKingston University
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.