Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSilke Runger aims at investigating the influence of shareholder taxation on corporate ownership with respect to the level of ownership concentration as well as changes in corporate ownership. The empirical investigations show that shareholder taxes are found to influence both, the level of ownership concentration as well as the divestiture choice of single owners and a change in corporate ownership.
- Author BiographyDr. Silke Runger is an assistant professor at the Institute of Accounting and Taxation, University of Graz, Austria.
- Author(s)Silke Runger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSchriften zum Steuer-, Rechnungs- und Prufungswesen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight198 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.