All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes and synthesizes key elements of the most recent and dynamic emergent theory and practice of leadership-constructivist leadership. It presents the theory and practice in a down-to-earth, easy-to-read approach that removes fear and anxiety, using case studies revealing both the underlying philosophy and practical strategies both to teach and to lead constructivistically.
- Author BiographyArthur Shapiro is a professor of educational leadership at the University of South Florida in Tampa with considerable practical experience as a teacher, principal, director of secondary education, assistant superintendent and superintendent of schools K-12 in public, private, inner city, suburban, and rural settings.
- Author(s)Arthur Shapiro
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.