All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Effective Security Officer's Training Manual, Third Edition teaches today's security officers the most important aspects of performing the job of a security officer professionally and effectively. Training is the most important element in becoming a professional security officer, but it is also often overlooked or underutilized. This straightforward, easy-to-follow, and well-organized text covers the essentials that security officers need as they face issues of growing techlogy and an emphasis on proactiveness and vigilance. The Effective Security Officer's Training Manual, Third Edition also covers many topics of current concern such as sexual harassment, crowd control, cultural diversity, persons with special needs, new techlogies, and much more. With discussion questions at the end of every chapter and a full ancillary package accompanying the text, this manual is a comprehensive tool for developing a career as a successful and trusted professional security officer.
- Author BiographyRalph Brislin CPP, is an experienced security professional consultant focused on corporate physical security, and is the owner of the security services company S&E Enterprises as well as Sr. Vice President for RiskWatch. He received his B.S. in Law Enforcement from eastern Kentucky University and his Masters degree in Public Affairs and Criminal Justice from Indiana University at Fort Wayne.
- Author(s)Ralph F. Brislin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.