All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformation warfare (IW) has developed into a significant threat to the national security of the United States. Our critical infrastructures are linked together by information systems in a way that is unprecedented in time and is increasingly vulnerable to information attack. However, beneath all the technical means of instigating or defending against such an attack lies the individual decision-maker. This study seeks to understand sum of those factors which affect the ability of an individual to make accurate decisions in an information warfare environment. The study used game theory to analyze the behavior of decision-makers within an IW simulation.
- Author(s)Steven W Tait
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.