About this product
- DescriptionGeorge kws something isn't right when he finds more than he bargained for under his mother's favourite chicken, and he soon finds himself looking after a baby dragon. George takes his job as a parent seriously, teaching the hatchling all sorts of 'dragony' ways, but the dragon begins to pine for his own kind, and one day he disappears.
- Author BiographyM. P. Robertson was born in Parsons Green, London. He studied Graphic Design at Hounslow Borough College, where he discovered a love for illustrated books. After leaving Hounslow he spent a year drawing in museums, cathedrals and on the underground before specialising in illustration at Kingston Polytechnic. Among the influences on his style are Mervyn Peake, Heath Robinson and Odile Redon. He believes that more than merely decorating a book, illustration should be integral to the narrative. Among is books for Frances Lincoln are The Egg, The Great Dragon Rescue and The Dragon Snatcher; Hieronymus Betts and his Unusual Pets, Big Brave Brian, The Sandcastle and Food Chain. He lives in Bradford on Avon with his partner and two sons.
- Author(s)M. P. Robertson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width240 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)M. P. Robertson
- Edition StatementRe-issue
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.