Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy DID the Egyptians build the pyramids? What do those squiggly hieroglyphics really mean? Why did Pharaohs wear snakes in their hats? Find out in the Egyptian Echo. It's a fresh and lively look at Ancient Egyptian history told by way of screaming headlines and hot-under-the-collar tabloid journalism. Covering 3,000 years in 32 pages, it's bursting with facts and humour. Cats - Just How Sacred Are They?, King Tut in Ostrich Outrage, Sex Change Pharaoh Claims Dad was a God. Read all about it in the Echo - it's sphinxational!
- Author(s)Paul Dowswell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleNewspaper History S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8-10
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.