All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCairo's Egyptian Museum houses the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Some 150,000 pieces are exhibited, and ather 30,000 are held in storerooms. This book carries full-color illustrations of many of the masterpieces of ancient art in the museum from the decorated vases, flint knives, and palettes of the predynastic period, through the magnificent artifacts of the pharaonic period, to the beautiful tempera portraits of the Roman period.
- Author BiographyAbeer El-Shahawy is an Egyptian Egyptologist. Farid Atiya is a writer, photographer and publisher. He is the author of many books on the Red Sea, Sinai, and the monuments of Egypt.
- PublisherDar al-Mushaf
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintDar al-Mushaf
- Content Note158 colour photographs
- Weight1451 g
- Width225 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Photographs byFarid Atiya
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.