All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the military strategy and issues that Egyptian war planners faced during the 1973 Yom Kippur War. Of major interest is the relationship between the political and military leaders and how that affected the buildup and course of the conflict. Taking this as a starting place, the author concentrates on how Soviet military doctrinal changes presented themselves between the conclusion of the Six-Day War and the Yom Kippur War.
- Author BiographyDani Asher served in the Israel Defense Forces intelligence service for more then 40 years, mainly dealing with the southern front with Egypt, and took part in all the IDF wars since 1962. He has written many classified books and articles about wars in the Middle East. He teaches in the IDF war colleges and is a member of the Israeli and the International Commission for Military History.
- Author(s)Dani Asher
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, maps, index
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byMoshe Tlamim
- Foreword byShlomo Gazit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.