All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lively and informative biography of the legendary Wall Street figure and his enduring genius. Warren Buffett (estimated to be worth nearly $40 billion) has repeatedly ackwledged Benjamin Graham as the primary influence on his investment approach. During his life, Graham - kwn as the Dean of Wall Street - wrote a number of books and papers that provided details of an investment system that actually worked. Drawing on a number of interviews with the likes of Warren Buffett and other high profile investors, Graham's surviving family, and ted finance professors, Einstein of Money gives readers a fascinating look into Graham's most essential wealth-creation concepts, while telling the colourful story of his amazing business career and his multifaceted personal life.
- Author BiographyJoe Carlen is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author, and successful market analyst.
- Author(s)Joe Carlen
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Out-of-print date13/06/2015
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.