All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you come to old age, do you see yourself living in a nursing home? Do you have plans to send your loved ones to a nursing facility once they are old? What do you think is the everyday living conditions of people in a nursing home? We always have a choice-we can show our love through words and/or actions. When our family member decides or needs to be taken in to a nursing home, it never means our physical attachment to them has ended. They need us more than ever w that they are alone and in a new environment surrounded with strangers. Who kws what could happen to them? What if they will be treated badly? What if their medications are t given on time and in the right dose? We need an insider's information about life in nursing homes to guide us on what to do during decision-making times and how to handle uncalled-for situations. The Elderly Are gives practical advice on how to be a wise and loving family involved in taking care of your resident loved one. Author Sharon Jones shares stories of scenarios that can make you realize how important it is to be alert and physically present for your loved one in the nursing home.
- Author(s)Sharon Jones
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.