All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on how to convert any gas- or diesel-powered vehicle to electric power. Includes ownership advantages, basic EV operation, subsystems, components, basic EV operation, project vehicles, and conversion kits.
- Author BiographyMark J. Warner, Ed.D., is chief of staff of James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. He has had an extensive career as a wellness author, a private-industry consultant, a public speaker, and an award-winning teacher.
- Author(s)Mark Warner
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.