CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ELECTRICIAN'S GREEN HANDBOOK is the ideal book for anyone with an interest in the inner workings of alternative energy systems. This book is written by an electrician about electrical systems for electricians, maintenance personnel and those looking to expand their kwledge in alterative energy systems. Real world state of the art components are used in this book, complete with details and product specifications. Alternative energy systems discussed include Solar, Wind, Hydrogen and Battery Backup Systems. Unlike most other books written on the subject, THE ELECTRICIAN'S GREEN HANDBOOK, provides readers with an understanding of these systems from an installation and maintenance point of view. Discussed in detail are the circuit configurations of stand-alone inverters, string inverters, central inverters, micro-inverters and rectifiers, which are the key components of any alternative energy installation used today. The National Electrical Code (NEC) 2011 is used throughout the text and systems are taken apart and the NEC 2011 is examined for each part of the systems. Monitoring the output of alternative energy systems is t only required for maximum efficiency, it is essential. This book covers the components, systems and topologies for monitoring the system functions and performance and is a must for the journeyman electrician and electrical students of all levels.
- Author BiographyAlbert F. Cutter, Sr., is the founder, owner, and CEO of Intuitive Technologies, Inc. and the GMP of AppsDev, LLC. He has been a union electrician member of Local 456 International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) for over 40 years and has devoted most of his career to control systems and automation. Cutter has also served as an adjunct professor for instrumentation and automation, as well as a professor for automation industrial controls and computer-assisted drafting. He owns one patent and has another pending, and is the author of three respected texts in the renewable energy field.
- Author(s)Albert F. Cutter
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.