All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as a series of lessons in Hambidge's magazine, The Diagonal, this engrossing book explains all the basic principles of dynamic symmetry. Part I covers fundamental rectangles while Part II explains compound rectangles, many of which were taken from or suggested by the analysis of Greek art objects. 118 illustrations.
- Author(s)Jay Hambidge
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1968
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note118 illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.