About this product
- DescriptionLondon calling at Christmastime! (revised edition 12/14) A display window at Harrods Department Store! A red telephone booth! The London Eye! All those small, cozy places for the Wilsons to stay in! But after some royal heroics at the Tower of London, they end up spending Christmas Eve in a guardhouse outside Buckingham Palace. Only the best!
- Author BiographyDouglas Evans is the author of numerous books for children, including The Elevator Family, MVP: Magellan Voyage Project, Apple Island, and the Classroom Creature Trilogy--Classroom at the End of the Hall, Math Rashes, and Mouth Moths. He lives in Berkeley, CA.
- Author(s)Douglas Evans
- PublisherWT Melon Publishing
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWT Melon Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.