All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow many of today's leading corporations are successfully winning back old customers and attracting new ones The new purchasing patterns of disenchanted customers and the demise of brand loyalty have compelled many endangered corporate giants to radically alter their thinking about product design and marketing. This book describes how leading companies such as IBM, Nestle, Dupont, AT&T, and Panasonic have stopped creating products for buyers and have started considering the long-term needs of users. Packed with real-world cases which demonstrate crucial ideas, tools, and techniques in action at leading firms SANDRA VANDERMERWE (London, England) holds a chair in Management at the Management School Imperial College, London. Her latest book is Tin Soldiers to Russian Dolls.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sandra Vandermerwe moved to London in 1995 to accept the post of Professor of Management at The Management School, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London. This continues her interest in customers and companies which she began in the early 1970s writing her doctorate on The Influence of the Marketing Concept on Company Performance . She is a scholar and speaker of international repute. Apart from her teaching and research activities she works with practitioners, consulting and researching with them to help transform their organizations. After a sociology degree she worked in business. An MBA and doctorate in marketing was followed by a career as Professor of Marketing at The University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) in South Africa. She moved to Switzerland where she spent a decade teaching and consulting globally on the subject as Professor of International Marketing and Services at IMI and then at the newly formed IMD. She has written several books, articles and award-winning cases. Her most recent books are: From Tin Soldiers to Russian Dolls: Creating Added Value through Services, a co-authored publication with Christopher Lovelock, Competing through Services, Strategy and Implementation: Cases and Text: and Cases in European Marketing Management with John A. Quelch and Kamran Kashani.
- Author(s)Sandra Van Der Merwe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.