All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne girl. One sketchbook. One week with the world's most anying relatives. When Ellie McDoogle's parents go out of town, she's forced to go on a camping trip with her aunt, uncle, cousins and baby brother, Ben-Ben. Ellie can handle mosquitos and poison ivy, but sharing a cabin with her crazy relatives? No way! From her aunt's many rules to her cousin Eric's constant teasing, Ellie needs her sketchbook to survive this family vacation!
- Author BiographyRuth McNally Barshaw, lifelong writer and artist, has worked in the advertising field, illustrated for newspapers and won numerous essay-writing contests. She lives in Lansing, Michigan, with her family. Visit her at www.ruthexpress.com
- Author(s)Ruth McNally Barshaw
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight165 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.