All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen years after his sudden death, Elvis Presley is more popular than ever. This first complete and authenticated compendium contains everything there is to kw about the King's personal life, presented in riveting detail by David Stanley--Elvis's stepbrother--who lived with Elvis for 17 years at Graceland. 200 photos. Four-color throughout.
- Author BiographyDavid Stanley was a toddler when he moved into Graceland after his mother Dee married Elvis' father Vernon. He is an internationally known speaker and co-author of the bestseller Elvis, We Love You Tender. He has appeared frequently in national print and broadcast media.New York City journalist and screenwriter with twenty fiction and nonfiction books to his credit.
- Author(s)Consultant in Emergency Medicine Frank Coffey,David E Stanley,David Stanley,Frank Coffey,Frank Coffey David E Stanley
- PublisherJG Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJG Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1397 g
- Width238 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.