All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the Eden twins, Alice and Emma, and their dog, Murphy as they embark on the adventure of their lives at their new home in the summer of 1951. Not only do they find bones and buried skeletons which help solve a long forgotten secret, but they discover an old will and hidden gems that bring closure to a family mystery and new life to a fortune in emeralds and a priceless emerald collar.
- Author BiographyPenelope (Penny) J. McDonald lives in picturesque North Vancouver, British Columbia. An award-winning writer/photographer for more than 25 years, her articles have appeared in many publications including BC Outdoors and Pacific Yachting. The Emerald Collar (An Eden Twins Mystery) is the first book of a trilogy.
- Author(s)Penelope J McDonald
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.