All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgyle has taken control of Castiglias, forced many of its citizens into slavery, and cast the others out into the wild. AND he's destroyed the Scepter of Harmony, a key to the prosperity of the kingdom. Daniel w holds the stoneless Scepter as his bitter reward for saving the fairy settlement. What would happen if the stones were gathered and the Scepter reassembled? Daniel, Aidan, Olivia, and Lilly set out to locate and take back the Emerald of Phaus, one of the four gems that gave the Scepter its power. King Argyle's army of diegylis, a half man/half werewolf beast, will stop at thing to catch the four rebels. The tree people in the Acheron forest w possess the emerald. It will take all the strength and determination the young band can rally to recover the stolen emerald. But can they do it before the diegylis destroy them?
- Author BiographyScott Collins was born and raised in Southern California but relocated to the Denver area following the birth of the first of his two sons. Days' End was his debut novel and now The Emerald of Phaunos is the second book in a middle grade fantasy series. Book three, The Ruby of Helios, is also now available. In addition to writing, he enjoys spending his free time (with two kids that's not much time) running and cycling. Please feel free to visit his website at www.scottlcollins.com.
- Author(s)Scott L Collins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.