The Emergence of David Duke and the Politics of Race by Douglas D. Rose (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays growing out of in-depth research on David Duke examines the controversial Louisiana politician's past, his electoral success, his appeal, and his constituency. The contributors, including political scientists, journalists, historians, and activists, conclude that Duke appeals to a vast group of middle-class, white voters who feel that they have been igred by the political scene and bypassed in ecomic terms.
Originally published in 1992.
A UNC Press Enduring Edition -- UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)Douglas D. Rose
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1992
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitleTulane studies in political science
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDouglas D. Rose,Patricia W. Levering,Wiley B. Sanders
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.