All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSketches the current state of the permanent diaconate, especially in the United States, then offers the historical developments which led to the contemporary diaconate, and finally, suggests a vision of the diaconate for the future, always within the matrix of a servant-ecclesiology which should characterize the entire Church.
- Author(s)William T. Ditewig
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.