All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the U.S.-India relationship continues to deepen, some misconceptions unfortunately linger about the forces driving India's ecomic growth. Over the course of a year-long lecture series, the CSIS Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies invited key business leaders to discuss the issues facing some of the foundational, albeit underexplored, sectors of the emerging Indian ecomy. Infrastructure, energy, health care, and manufacturing are all top priorities for India's leaders. The policies affecting these sectors will have long-lasting implications for India's growth trajectory. The business leaders who delivered public remarks for this project outlined some of those choices and their importance. You will find their respective analyses and recommendations compiled in this report.
- Author BiographyPersis Khambatta is a fellow with the Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies at CSIS.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight190 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byPersis Khambatta
- Foreword byKarl F. Inderfurth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.