All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFinding tomorrow's markets first. Tomorrow's booming ecomies are today's emerging markets. Overlooked by most investors, these markets offer serious opportunities for those prepared to move ahead of the crowd and take their investing off the beaten path. If you're an investor unafraid of the unfamiliar and looking to carve out extraordinary opportunities in new markets, this book should be your starting point. The Emerging Markets Handbook provides investors with a highly detailed examination of 18 countries that could host the stock market stars of the future - from Chile and China to Thailand and Turkey. At its heart is an analysis of the 18 ecomies' strength and potential for growth. This assessment is based on the ten crucial drivers of growth, including demographics, business conditions, capital markets and more. Following exhaustive research into the numbers behind each of these drivers, Pran Tiku is able to draw on a wealth of data from respected sources to form conclusions about the current position and future prospects of each market.He illustrates this data with explanatory charts and tables, allowing readers to trace recent trends and compare this to where the countries stand w. Providing a groundbreaking ranking of all emerging markets, the author goes on to sort them into standouts, in-betweeners and strugglers. This means you can truly see which markets offer the most commanding opportunities, which have room for development and which currently present a poorer investment case. Finally, the handbook concludes with a look at investment vehicles that can be used to access emerging market investments and a survey of the industries and companies that are likely to be the primary players within these 18 ecomies in the future. The Emerging Markets Handbook is your indispensable guide to finding the future's hottest markets. No investor can afford to be left behind.
- Author BiographyPran Tiku is the principal and founder of financial planning firm Peak Financial Management, Inc., based in Waltham, Massachusetts which manages around $300 million in assets for high net worth and institutional clients. Tiku has also served as programme chairman for the Boston Society for the Institute of Financial Planners and vice president of the Boston Chapter for the International Association for Financial Planning. In 1991, he was admitted to the registry of Financial Planning Practitioners. Tiku has published several articles about investment and money management in US magazines and industry publications including Forbes, Wealth Magazine and Investment Advisor. For five years, he penned the highly popular Money Makeover column for The Boston Globe. His success as a financial planner and investment manager led to regular appearances as a commentator on CNNfn's Your Money Show. Tiku has also been featured on CNBC, CNN, New England Cable News (NECN), Bloomberg TV, and radio stations WBNW, WBIX, and WTKK. Pran Tiku is a graduate of the University of Missouri and contributes to his alma mater through seminars and classes in topics related to the field of investment and financial management. He has taught financial planning courses as well as conducted seminars on financial and investment topics. 'The Emerging Markets Handbook' is a major advance both in scope and treatment from Pran Tiku's earlier work 'Six sizzling Markets' (published in 2008) which covered six emerging market economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico and South Korea. Dr. Sydney Verba, an eminent professor at Harvard University and social scientist with numerous awards, wrote of 'Six Sizzling Markets: The book sizzles with practical advice for the would-be global investor; but, more significantly, it includes important background material on the history and politics of the six countries - material that is interesting in itself and also practical.
- Author(s)Pran Tiku
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.