Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionBojer's vel of Norwegian emigration in the 1880s tells of young villagers who leave the Old World to seek a better life. Their trek takes them to homesteads in North Dakota, where they find that breaking the sod and surviving blizzards are easier than feeling at home in this new land. First published in 1925.
- Author(s)Johan Bonjar
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width135 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byA. G. Jayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.