All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook One introduces Karl Oskar and Kristina Nilsson, their 3 young children, and 11 others who make up a resolute party of Swedes fleeing the poverty, religious persecution, and social oppression of Smaland in 1850.
- Author(s)Vilhelm Moberg
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleEmigrant Novels
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Weight590 g
- Width145 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byGustaf Lannestock
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.