All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how schools can reduce conflict and bullying, this title promotes tolerance and stimulates a generally positive attitude to teaching and learning by creating an emotionally literate environment.
- Author BiographyJames Park, Harriet Goodman and Alice Haddon work for Antidote promoting the development of emotional literacy.
- Author(s)Alice Haddon,Harriet Goodman,James Park
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.