All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dictionary of words that don't exist for feelings that do written byThe Middle actress Eden Sher and illustrated by acclaimed graphic velist Julia Wertz. A must-read for bad, good and just plain complicated days. Oprah.com All her life, Eden Sher has suffered fromdyscommunicatia(n. the inability to articulate a feeling through words.). Then, one day, she decided that, whenever she had an emotion for which she had word, she would make one up. The result of this is The Emotionary, which lives at the intersection of incredibly funny and very useful. Chock full of words you always wanted/never knew you needed, often accompanied by illustrations of hilarious and all-too-familiar situations, The Emotionary will be a cherished tool for you or the world-class feelings-haver in your life. At long last, all your complicated feelings can be put into words, so you can recognize them for what they are, speak their names aloud, and move on. Finally!
- Author BiographyEden Sheris an actress best known for her role as Sue Heck on the nationally syndicated TV seriesThe Middle.Eden has been nominated for a Critics' Choice Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Seriesfourtimes, winning in 2013. She is also the voice of Star on the animated seriesStar vs. The Forces of Evil. The Emotionaryis her first book.
- Author(s)Eden Sher
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julia Wertz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.