The Empath and the Archetypal Drama Triangle by Elaine La Joie (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Empath, or highly sensitive, artistic, intuitive person, wants bonded, happy family relationships and soul mate partnerships. Yet many times the Empath becomes caught playing out the roles of the Archetypal Drama Triangle, which always lead to unhappy relationship outcomes. In this book learn the three roles of Drama, how the Empath tends to play these roles, and how the Empath can stay off the Triangle and instead spend energy building happy, loving relationships. The author, Elaine La Joie, has spent ten years as a shaman and certified life coach specifically helping Empaths with their personal transformation so they can create happier, more fulfilled lives and relationships. The Empath and the Archetypal Drama Triangle is the first in the series, Empath as Archetype, in which Elaine shows her clients how overarching patterns common to Empaths as described by the Enneagram Type Four can change using shamanic perspectives and energy healing techniques including Soul Retrieval and Shadow Work. Other volumes in this series: The Empath and Shamanic Energy Work, Motivations of the Empath, The Empath and Shadow Work, and The Empath and the Fan-Hero Family System. Each volume builds on the previous volumes. Visit Elaine's website at www.elainelajoie.com for more resources for Empaths.
- Author BiographyElaine La Joie is a shaman and certified life coach. She has been in private practice since 2002 helping Empaths heal old traumas and patterns so that they can create the lives and relationships that they really want. Before Elaine opened her practice she worked at the University of Texas Austin in the psychology department and at the Oregon Medical Laser Center as a researcher. Elaine holds degrees in physics and applied physics. She realized a few years into this career path that she was jealous of the other researchers who loved their careers. This, plus a psychic opening led her in a completely new and unexpected direction. Not wanting to advertise as a psychic, Elaine went into Life Coaching instead. She trained with Coach For Life, became certified, and then was horrified when all her clients started asking for readings or training. After a few more years of resistance Elaine trained with the Four Winds Society and later with Marv Harwood of Alberta Canada. Elaine maintains a limited private practice so she can concentrate on writing. She lives in Oregon with her family.
- Author(s)Elaine La Joie
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.