All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emperor of Nihon-Ja is the tenth thrilling book in John Flanagan's Ranger's Apprentice series - over eight million sold worldwide. When Horace travels to the exotic land of Nihon-Ja, it isn't long before he finds himself pulled into a battle that is t his - but one he kws in his heart he must wage. A kingdom teeters on the edge of chaos when the Nihon-Ja emperor, a defender of the common man, is forcibly overthrown, and only Horace, Will and his companions can restore the emperor to the throne. Victory lies in the hands of an inexperienced group of fighters, and it's anybody's guess who will make the journey home to Araluen...It is perfect for fans of J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, T.H. White's The Sword in the Stone, Christopher Paolini's Eragon series and Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series.
- Author BiographyJohn Flanagan's Ranger's Apprentice and Brotherband adventure series have sold more than eight million copies worldwide. His books are available in more than one hundred countries, are regularly on the New York Times bestseller lists, and have had multiple award shortlistings and wins in Australia and overseas. John, a former television and advertising writer, lives with his wife in a Sydney beachside suburb.
- Author(s)John Flanagan
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRanger's Apprentice
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Weight352 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.