All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this extraordinary collection of stories each featuring a bird as a central character Jane Ray has crafted a special gift for children who love to read and be read to. Ray, an internationally rewned picture book artist, retells and stunningly illustrates a rich variety of tales from around the world. Some, like Oscar Wilde's The Happy Prince, are beloved; others, like the charming African myth, Mulungu Paints the Birds, will become new favorites. The writers include the Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, Edward Lear, and more. Jane's writing style simply glides along, revealing tales of wonder, magic and mystery.
- Author BiographyJane has garnered rave reviews from the world's leading national press for her many works with major publishing houses, including Orchard and Candlewick. This is Jane's first series with Boxer Books.
- Author(s)Jane Ray
- PublisherBoxer Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStory Collector
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoxer Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width184 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Ray
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.