All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1964, the Socialist Register has brought together leading writers on the left to investigate aspects of a common theme. This issue examines the new U.S.-led imperialist project that is currently transforming the global order, its impact on different regions of the world, and on gender, media, and popular culture.Contributors and essays include:
- Stephen Gill, American Supremacy and the New World OrderChris Rude, Financial Discipline: Imperial Strategy Since the Asian CrisisChandra Mohanty, Patriarchy in the New World OrderVivek Chibber, The New Imperialism and the South: The Passing of the National Bourgeoisie Yuezhi Zhao, China and Global Capitalism: The Cultural DimensionEd Comor, Media and Communications in the U.S. Empire
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Weight558 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byColin Leys,Leo Panitch
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.