All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA truly impressive composite picture of employer-supported child care in this country. I kept going back to it. So much research and information--I loved it! Vivian Glick, Manager, Marketing and Communication, Prudential North East Group Operations As the spheres of work and family continue to affect each other, the demand for employer-supported child care will continue to increase. This volume addresses that process. It breaks down the field into manageable steps so that any employer can begin to deal successfully with the needs of his or her own workforce. Employers already involved with support programs can also benefit from this work--the information and worksheets can be used to evaluate existing programs and to answer the question, Where do I go from here? The book demonstrates that employers are discovering that indirect support of child care is sometimes better suited to corporate objectives than a child care center on the premises. Adolf and Rose explore these new avenues of employer support and provide illustrations, case histories, and worksheets for gathering and organizing information needed to study the needs of a particular company.
- Author BiographyBARBARA ADOLF is an associate benefit consultant with Buck Consultants, providing employee benefits and pension actuarial services to employers. KAROL ROSE is in the Human Resources Department of Time Inc.'s Magazine Group. As Management Trainer she develops and implements programs and coordinates Time Inc.'s Work & Family Program.
- Author(s)Barbara Adolf,Karol Rose
- Date of Publication07/07/1988
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.