All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for the negotiator working for a municipal government as their labor negotiator, this is the second in a series of books being released by Ron York. This edition focuses on the relationships between various government employees and the negotiation process. It also discusses ways to avoid confrontation and crisis during negotiations. When following the step-by-step instruction provided in this book, your chances of reaching an agreement with the labor union are greatly increased. This book walks you through the negotiation process step-by-step, all the way through ratification!
- Author(s)Ronald J. York
- PublisherPOLICEPAY.NET Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2007
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNorman
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPOLICEPAY.NET Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Other
- AU $121.00Trending at AU $126.82
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.45
- AU $35.59Trending at AU $65.68
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $51.09
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $21.87
- AU $37.01Trending at AU $41.11
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $28.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.